Ugh! I hate trying to maintain my training schedule on vacation. I ran Tuesday, but only 2 miles since it was in the mid-20s. Today it's warmer, but raining. We're going ice skating. I'll call that cross training. I did do some yoga strength exercises last night while watching "Christmas Vacation", so all is not lost! I should just go with my brother to his gym, but they want to charge me $10 and you know how cheap I am! The idea of paying to run just kills me!
Angie--I'm afraid I'm going to embarrass you when we start running together because I rarely match. I don't usually enjoy shopping, so I just grab the first thing I see (am I really a girl?!). I don't think you need a cute outfit--you just need some good music!
My new favorite running song: "Remember the Name" by Fort Minor. Yeah, I know it's rap, but it's got a fast, strong beat and the chorus is great:
10% luck,
20% skill,
15% concentrated power of will,
5% pleasure,
and 50% pain,
and 100% reason to remember the name.
Really gets me up those hills!
Thursday, December 21, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
All the more reason we need a picture of those pink shoes!
Post a Comment