Thursday, December 21, 2006

Does anyone have the "formula" for figuring out what my heart rate should be while working out? I suppose I could just look it up on the Internet if no one knows. I still have my heart rate monitor from when I was running while Fred was in Iraq. I'll have to dig it out and dust it off.

Also, I shopped online last night for treadmills on the AAFES.com site. If Santa doesn't bring me one, at least I know which one I want. There are several boxes for me under the tree that look like clothes. Hopefully they are running stuff.

E, I'm actually not into expensive clothes and I'm like you where I don't like to try things on in the store. I get overwhelmed shopping in stores...too many choices. So, I'm very happy having someone give me gifts. I also promise not to be concerned with what anyone else is wearing. Clothing is my own insecurity. My problem with my current running wardrobe is they are all left over from before I was pregnant. I'm embarrassed to wear faded, old, too tight clothes. I'm worried my flabby butt is sticking out! It's only funny because we only know a handful of people here so even if someone did see me looking so drab they wouldn't know who I am anyway!

We survived the Blizzard yesterday and El Paso County has been declared a disaster area. We mostly got some pretty scary winds and just a dusting of snow. We couldn't open the front door because the snow had "drifted" along the front of the house. The northern part of the county got 2.5 - 4 feet!!! We're a little disappointed that we didn't get more snow here. I'd love to take the boys sledding!

The doctor says Vincent's tonsils are fine. She says children have to "grow into" their tonsils and since they're not infected or bothering him, they do not need to come out.

And that's all folks!

No comments: