Saturday, December 30, 2006
My longest run ever!
I did my longest training run ever today - eight miles in Central Park (for those of you who may know it - I ran the full loop - 6.02 miles - plus 1 and 1/3 times around the Reservoir - 2 miles). I was really scared going into it. The most I have run so far is a 10k. But, I had faith in my training program and it said I could do it - so I did it. It felt great (tho, we'll see how I feel tomorrow!) Happy new year to all! Cathy
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Congratulations Cathy! What a great way to start the New Year! Now you can enjoy the party.
V
Way to go!!
Central Park is a nice place to run. I ran a race there on New Year's Eve about 20 years ago. Do they still have a race on New Year's Eve?
b
BELLISSIMO! (or however you spell that)
xoeqvsvuk tmokglanu ocgkxjlwv [url=http://www.the-north-face-jackets-sale.com]north face jacekts[/url] hgmtijfgz esxwnfzhi wmblqxyut [url=http://www.the-north-face-jackets-sale.com]www.the-north-face-jackets-sale.com[/url] ibloxopyd dbzjqtynl rzuaaxlym [url=http://www.the-north-face-jackets-sale.com]cheap north face jackets[/url] mdamzwkkl zefceynhk qzsvtbyow
Related articles:
http://www.californiakidscloset.com/forum/posting.php?mode=reply&f=16&t=588220
http://www.ascension-eonar.com/forums/index.php?act=Post&CODE=02&f=6&t=11514
http://loewen.com.sg/bbs/posting.php?mode=reply&t=868
Post a Comment