Wednesday, December 27, 2006

Hi all - I'm Cathy, Angie's sister in law. She invited me to join your blog - and I'm so happy she did! I am new to running - just started in September. I think Hal Higdon is a god. I have never run before and I started his 10k training program in September and ran my first 10k the end of October! I just switched to his 15k training program and it is HARD (for me anyway). But, I'm excited about the challenge. I'm running a 15k in February in Florida. I look forward to meeting you all at the Army ten-miler!! And, if any of you have reason to come to New York City, let me know, and we can run together in Central Park!!

2 comments:

Angie said...

Hi Cath! I'm soooo very happy you're doing this.

I'm going to hide my answer under your post and say I did not run today. I could have and should have but I didn't. I swear I'm going to get out there tomorrow. Oh wait...we're expecting another blizzard tomorrow...well, maybe the next day!

P.S. I can't wait to run with you in Central Park!

Anonymous said...

Hi Cathy,
Welcome to the group! I look forward to hearing more of your running journey. All of us are in some ways late bloomers when it comes to running. You are in good company.

Angie, consider yourself caught! Did you get running stuff for Christmas (I would put a question mark here if I could figure out the Spainsh keyboard). I will check in when I get back.
V