Thursday, December 21, 2006

I'm doing it for sure tomorrow. Running, that is. I've been so depressed today I'm making everyone around me miserable. I must be running low on endorphins, not to mention a little Seasonal Affective Disorder. This cold, rainy, dreary Indiana weather is killing me! (Sorry for those of you in Germany--you feel my pain daily, I know--been there, done that) My jeans are also a tad bit tighter than I like them. Geez, a few days of eating cookies and the body goes to pot! My dad has some free passes to the gym so I'm going tomorrow morning, 6:30 am. 4 miles minimum, even if I pass out. I'd like to lift too, but I'll see how I feel and how much time I have (we're going to the Children's Museum).

I live on iTunes! Another one I like if I don't mind a bit of bounce in my pace: "Sexbomb" by Tom Jones. Going old school here! And naughty! ;)

Good to hear from you Aura!

1 comment:

4HB ME said...

Speaking of old school - I love that there's a new Rocky movie! Those soundtracks are classic motivators - Eye of the Tiger, baby!