Hello All,
I had looked at the blog yesterday. However, I was Blog challenged and had to wait until V gave me remedial Blog 101.
Angie, I so know what you mean about Colorado and the "correct outfit". Lived there, Denver and Colorado Springs for several years. Even though I don't suffer from "fashion sense" I did feel pressure to wear a matching outfit. Even now I prefer to match. I usually don't. It is Germany:)
My Goals. Run the Semi-marathon in Paris on my next birthday (March). I would like to run it in 2hours 15 minutes. I pride myself in being the fastest slow motion runner alive. There is a lot to be said about the People that run my pace. We have a good time and are not as competitive as those a bit faster.
I have run a marathon and plan to run another one in Dublin, late October. My goal with the Dublin race is to not to stop and use the bathroom 5 times. I'll have to work on my hydration training.
The Army 10 miler will fit well into my training schedule.
More later...
Thursday, December 21, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Hi Bobbie! Nice to meet you via blogger-land. Can't wait to meet you at the 10 miler! Welcome to the group!
Post a Comment