Ok guys,
I am so thrilled to hear that each of you will consider training and running this race with me. I have started a blog for us. I set it up so that the authors are me, Angie, Beth, Aura, Christy, Heidi, and Patti (I am holding out hope that you will be Stateside). By no means do I expect us to limit our group, unless that is what you want. I have at least 2 more friends from Germany that would like to join, but we can have that discussion. I am not sure what vision I have here. With all of us scattered all over the world, I thought it would be a great way to share training highs and lows, support for each of our goals and challenges, great ideas, frustrations etc. It always helps me to be accountable to someone. We have plenty of time to play with this before we have to make real decisions. I would love to hear your thoughts. V
Thursday, December 14, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Post a Comment