Weird thing is though, I feel it in my lower back. I have the typical hip joint soreness (thanks to two babies), but the back soreness is new. Guess I need to work on those core exercises a bit more.
I got my mom to take a picture of my shoe, and now she thinks I'm a freak! I don't think the picture does them justice, so just imagine being blinded if you saw them in person. At least Michael Johnson had the talent to back up his obnoxious shoes! Got a big day of shopping tomorrow so I'm off to bed!
3 comments:
Way to go on the run today! Were you able to go ice skating (I'm wondering if A did better this time.)
I'm smiling right now because of your girlish shoes. I don't even think there is one piece of clothing, shoes or accessory in this house that is pink! Uggg, too many boys live here! I'm looking for some pink shoes now...
You know that Aura will covet those shoes! Good job getting those miles done. I knwo how you felt afterward. Sometimes I just dread knowing I have to go and I am usually not fit to live with. Those turn out to be the best runs. Your times are great, especially for the treadmill. P always tells me that I will be better with some time off built into my plan. Unfortunately, my head needs the run as much or more than my body. Add to that the intensity of my driven personality and I ususally wait too long to take a break. Tapering before a race nearly kills me.
Oddly enough, the only pink clothes I own are running clothes. So I actually have an outfit that matches these shoes!
I forgot to mention: D. got so sick of listening to me go on about my 5 mile run. I think he went out and ran 7 miles just to shut me up! I'll consider it a compliment that I "motivated" him! :)
Post a Comment