Monday, August 27, 2007

We have tickets!!!

Angie and I just bought our plane tickets. We arrive at Reagan on Friday at 5pm, and leave on Sunday at 12:30. Dinner starts at 7, right? Hopefully our plane is on time.

Also, I don't know what, if any, sightseeing you all have planned, but I am going to stop by my brother's grave in Arlington for a brief visit. I haven't been there since 1995, so I'm overdue. I have a special pass that allows us to actually drive through (if V. brings her car) the cemetary instead of parking at the Visitor's Center. It also allows us access through Fort Myer (the back gate). If anyone wants to join me, you're welcome. I promise it won't be an emotionally draining experience.

Can't wait to see everyone!

3 comments:

Vianne said...

Hey, you realize that the race is on Sunday, right? That means that the dinner is on Saturday. Yep, at 7.

My reservations are Friday - Monday. I thought you had the same hotel nights.

E said...

Angie said she thought the race was on Sunday, but I insisted it was on Saturday! Ugh! Not sure how I got that screwed up. We just won't be able to hang around afterward.

Angie said...

No worries from me. I'm still fine to leave on Sunday.