I have a cold! I woke up this morning with that sore throat that tells you the cold is coming soon. By mid-morning, I was stuffed up and sneezing. I am also a bit sore from the spin class. Ironically, I did not get very sore at all after running with the weights. Now, I have that ache in my body from the cold. I still went to the gym and did my 10 miles and after about 3 miles, I felt fine. Endorphines must be really good for me because as soon as I got off the treadmill, I started feeling crappy again. Hopefully, I sweated some of it out.
I entered a new stage of life yesterday. I got my eyes checked for the first time in years because I am having trouble maintaining focus when transitioning from distance to close. Yep, you guessed it; I need bifocals. My eyes, like everything else is officially over 40. I am excited in some ways. The glasses I bought are anything but old lady glasses. I bought two pairs since I will wear them almost all the time. One pair will match my outfits with black and the other matches my brown stuff. They are both very sassy. I looked at the experience like an opportunity to buy new accessories and I really like my choices. I took two girlfriends with me and we made a long morning of it with breakfast and shopping.
Thursday, January 11, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
V, don't forget your "Airborne"!
We need pictures!
Post a Comment