Monday, January 22, 2007

I Did It! I Did It! I Did It!

I am not fit to live with! I had to do speedwork today and my training plan is very ambitious. I really didn't know if I would be able to do it and I was having a bad case of the whines! Anyway, it was very difficult, but I got through it. At the end of each interval, I was starting to feel a bit out of control, but I was able to complete each interval mile. It went like this:

1 and 1/2 mile - 9 minute pace
1 mile - 6:31 pace
1/2 mile - 9 minute pace
1 mile - 6:31 pace
1/2 mile - 9 minute pace
1 mile - 6:31 pace
1 1/2 mile - 9 minute pace
7 miles total

Yeah! I have an off day tomorrow!

2 comments:

Angie said...

You go girl!

4HB ME said...

Wow, V - you're an inspiration!