SHUT UP!!!!! I listen to Fighter up every single hill. "made me run a little bit faster...!" best line ever. Makes me want to leave work right now and go run - thanks for doing this!! Cathy
I too love this song. No matter how many times I add/subtract music on the Ipod, this one stays. My new favorite is "Strut" by the Cheetah Girls. Talk about running with attitude!
The difference between people who “always” workout and those that don’t is the fit people accept that they will always be in a state of “coming back.” Life will get in the way of your fitness strives. Accept it and make today the day you come back…again.
2 comments:
SHUT UP!!!!! I listen to Fighter up every single hill. "made me run a little bit faster...!" best line ever. Makes me want to leave work right now and go run - thanks for doing this!! Cathy
I too love this song. No matter how many times I add/subtract music on the Ipod, this one stays. My new favorite is "Strut" by the Cheetah Girls. Talk about running with attitude!
Post a Comment