Wednesday, April 18, 2007

A three mile non-stop run today with a great sprint at the end. Woohoo! I have no idea what my time was, all watches were forgotten. But I ran three whole miles, non-stop. I think the key for me is not running by myself. Angie...ask your trainer to take you out running/jogging. Either that or move to NC.

5 comments:

E said...

Way to go! And hang in there Angie--I'll be there soon to be your running buddy!

Angie said...

I did ask her about running. She'd be happy to take me out but I think I'm happy with her teaching me to tone up. I think I want to ask which training plan she thinks I should follow.

Did I mention how much my abs hurt after my last work out. I can't even laugh without pain. I also have to give kudos to me....I lost 2lbs this week! YEAH ME!

Beth - I can't wait for you to get here. I'm nervous about running in a race. I've never done one before How do you find the ones you have been in? Can you find one that we can do after you get here?

Christina/Christy/Chris said...

Angie, you did too run in a race! The Turkey Trot a couple years ago, remember. Then we all went to V's for breakfast. So, you already have one under your belt.

Angie said...

Actually, I didn't go to that race. I chickened out at the last minute. I remember you guys all ran but I sat on my lazy butt.

P.S. Kudos to you for you great run yesterday!

E said...

The races are usually listed around post, especially at the gym. Now that it's warming up, there are tons. The one I just did I found out about through the running store where I got my shoes. Actually, they hosted it. There are lots of races around, you just have to keep an eye open. Check the newspaper too--they usually have a little ad there. I'll start looking now for one for us.