Friday, April 27, 2007

Okay, so has anyone heard anything from V? It has been over two weeks since her last post and there was no forwarning that she was going on vacation or moving quite yet. I am with Cathy and getting a little worried that something bad happened. It's just not like her. If anyone has heard anything, please leave a comment. I have thought about calling her, but the thought always comes in the middle of the afternoon and by the time I get home I forget.

On a running note, this weeks long run was 4 miles with lots of hills. My trainer timed it this run and I was averaging 11 and a half minute miles. (I still haven't bought a new watch.) I did walk about 100 yards to the top of the final hill, but other than that, I ran the whole time. I am finding that I really get a lot of benefit doing alternate cardio and weight training throughout the week too. I can actually feel myself growing stronger and it is pretty darn exciting.

E, you just HAVE to come to DC even if you can't run. Is a 3 mile run and a 7 mile walk aloud?

No comments: