Wednesday, April 4, 2007
Looking for Room Mates
I just registered for the race, dinner, & t-shirt upgrade. I was going to book a room too, but wasn't sure what dates to pick. I am thinking about arriving on the 5th and leaving on the 8th. And, a triple room seems like the best deal, what do you think? I need two takers and it will be done, well provided that a room is available. Call me at home or on my cell. I am at work currently, but will be leaving as soon as I finish this post and Husband is at home to give you the cell number. (You may have to yell for him because if he doesn't recognize a phone number he won't pick up.) I hope to hear from someone soon!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
I have one double room booked. I didn't want them to run out. I figured we would need at least 2 rooms since there are about 5 of us that seem to post regularly. So, if Christy reserves a triple and 5 of us commit to this adventure, then we are covered.
V,
What dates are you booked for?
Okay, I just booked a room with two double beds arriving Friday and departing Monday. There were no triples available. I made the reservation for four, just in case; I am more than willing to share a bed and I don't wiggle much. I also requested to be put next to V's room. I guess we can figure everything else out upon arrival as long as we think two rooms will be enough.
Yeah! I can attest that Christy does not wiggle. I booked the exact dates, so all is perfect. Now, we decide how were are getting there.
I'll stay wherever you guys want me. Cathy will be visiting us this weekend so I'll talk with her about rooms when she gets here. Unlike, Christy, I wiggle A LOT...hahaha!
Post a Comment