Monday, April 16, 2007

I'm in the groove

Just finished 2.5 miles, walking, outside. It is an amazing day with a slight breeze. Perfect weather. I feel great and wanted to go for 2 more miles but Freddie fell asleep in the stroller. I've been trying like mad to get that kid to take just one nap a day. I thought by taking him with me this morning he would stay awake. So, to avoid a melt down a mile away from home I decided to just lay him down in his own bed. By the way, he's doing better at the daycare.

I finished my brisk walk in about 30 minutes. At that rate I'd finish the 10 miler in about 2.5 hours. I'm going to try and walk/run next time if the weather cooperates. Yeah!!! At least I know I'll finish even if I walk the entire race. Can't wait till October!

Tomorrow, I'll be working with my trainer so I probably won't run. Maybe I'll get back out there on Wednesday.

How was everyone's weekend?

No comments: