Tuesday, April 17, 2007

I love hearing how all of us our setting and meeting goals! It's really getting exciting. We are a bunch of runners, ladies.

Everything's good on my end - getting ready for philly. I printed out the last four weeks of Hal's training program, carry it with me everywhere and have kicked it up a notch with the cross training and weights. I did my first run over five miles on Saturday - it was NOT easy but, and these aren't excuses!, I did it on very little sleep and it was a hilly route. It felt good to tell myself to do it - and then deliver about six miles.

I have three weeks til Philly. Can't wait.

Also? I met a great man this weekend - who lives in London (boooo!). This is starting to get weird, every man I meet and date lately --- european. Maybe the universe is telling me something..... good running in london??

Keep up the good work everyone!! Love - C

2 comments:

Christina/Christy/Chris said...

Was the very little sleep due to the London man? Hmmmm...

Cathy said...

"hmmmmmm" indeed.
just kidding - there's no connection between the two. I promise.... :)