OK, so maybe not :). Here's another food post, but these ones really don't classify as one bit healthy. But hey, we all have to have some foods that we eat in moderation, right? I found this recipe on Food Network (courtesy of Tyler Florence) and decided they'd be a good New Year's Day brunch food :). I know this is going against a lot of what we're supposed to be posting about, but I had to share since they taste so darn good. It's kind of like eating banana bread but in pancake form. I didn't make the butter but I'm imagining that it's quite
delish also :). I figure these would make an awesome post long-run/bike/swim/etc workout treat. Hey, gotta have something to look forward to after it all!
I won't post the recipe on here since it is kind of long. Just click on the link and it'll bring you to the recipe.
Banana and Pecan Pancakes
No comments:
Post a Comment