Hey, all - as official cheerleader, I'd love to put together all your fave running music on an ATM playlist/CD to share. Post comments with your top 3 song title w/ artist. We may need to pare it down, depending on how many we wind up with. Reply this week and I'll do it next weekend.
7 comments:
OK, I know I'm not one of the running group, but I read here frequently. Aura, I'm having flashbacks of the CDs you made for us last Valentine's Day. I read this post and was just thinking how it's so like you. Miss you!
Aura,
What a great idea. I can't pick 3, so I am breaking your rules already. So, my top 3 are first and if everybody doesn't play, then you have extra from me. I know that a few on my list will make it on others' lists so I moved those down a bit. Thanks so much for being our cheerleader.
1. Strut by The Cheetah Girls
2. U + Ur Hand by P!nk
3. I Don't Feel Like Dancing by Scissor Sisters
4. Yeah! by Usher
5. Don't Say you Love Me by Billy Squier
6. Fighter by Christine Aguilera
7. Remember the Name by Fort MinorI
8. Kryptonite by 3 Doors Down
9. Crazy Bitch by Buckcherry
10. Runaway by Bon Jovi
V told me I should post something. I have been so delinquent I can't even remember my password! I am sorry. This is a great idea, I could use some new music.Here are a couple I play a lot:
Infected by Bad Religion
Get Free by The Vines
Breathe Me by Sia
Everybody Hurts by REM (for when it really hurts)
I could talk music for hours! I'm always looking for new songs. Just FYI--if you're on iTunes, click on Music, then iTunes Essentials, then My Groove, and on page 10 there are 3 collections of running music. I just got a bunch off the "Running Through The Hits" one.
Picking 3 will be hard for me too! I tend to like angry music for running, so don't get scared by my list! Numbers 4,6,7,8 on V's list are on my iPod too, so I won't duplicate those. I'll do the same as V: the first 3 are absolute favorites.
1. The Hand That Feeds by Nine Inch Nails
2. Harder To Breathe by Maroon 5
3. Are You Gonna Be My Girl by Jet
4. Headstrong by Trapt
5. Numb by Linkin Park
6. Breaking The Habit by Linkin Park
7. La La by Ashlee Simpson
8. Song 2 by Blur
9. The Rockafeller Skank by Fatboy Slim
10. Ready To Go by Republica
Here’s my not so good attempt to narrow a list. This was difficult, my choices would depend on whether I am running or running angry. My faves are mainly from my happy place. And, I would love ot see E's #9 in the mix.
1.Lose Yourself by Eminem
2.My Prerogative by Britney Spears
3.A Girl Like You by Edwin Collins
4.Never by Moving Pictures
5.Holding Out For A Hero by Bonnie Tyler
6.All or Nothing by Athena Cage
7.Just a Girl by No Doubt
8.Awake by Godsmack
9.Feel So Numb by Rob Zombie
10.Break Stuff by Limp Bizkit
11.Never Gonna Stop by Rob Zombie
12.Here to Stay by Korn
13.Alive by POD
14.If Everyone Cared by Nickelback
15.I Like to Move It by Reel 2 Rea
l6.Let’s Get It Started by The Black Eyed Peas
Here’s my not so good attempt to narrow a list. This was difficult, my choices would depend on whether I am running or running angry. My faves are mainly from my happy place. And, I would love ot see E's #9 in the mix.
1.Lose Yourself by Eminem
2.My Prerogative by Britney Spears
3.A Girl Like You by Edwin Collins
4.Never by Moving Pictures
5.Holding Out For A Hero by Bonnie Tyler
6.All or Nothing by Athena Cage
7.Just a Girl by No Doubt
8.Awake by Godsmack
9.Feel So Numb by Rob Zombie
10.Break Stuff by Limp Bizkit
11.Never Gonna Stop by Rob Zombie
12.Here to Stay by Korn
13.Alive by POD
14.If Everyone Cared by Nickelback
15.I Like to Move It by Reel 2 Rea
l6.Let’s Get It Started by The Black Eyed Peas
I have to check out some of yours Christy...I only have #15 on my iPod.
Post a Comment