I had a fabulous run today in spite of the wicked wind we have been having! Today was my last run before we leave for Paris tomorrow and probably my last hard/long run before Prague. I did 10 miles and my slowest mile was a 7:47. My fastest mile was a new record of 6:59! Yeah for me. Considering the hills and the wind, I am hoping I will do well in Prague. My average pace today was 7:27, exactly what I need to be competitive for my age group.
I am very excited about this weekend. With one exception, I have not run a race as a training run. It should be a lot of fun to slow down, forget about pace and enjoy the scenery and people. We will also be celebrating Bobbi's birthday. Have a wonderful weekend.
Thursday, March 8, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
All I can say is, "Wow". Have fun this weekend!
Post a Comment