Well, we are off to Prague today. I have been a nervous wreck for a week now. I started to taper when we got back from Paris and I made myself crazy. I finally went for a fast short run this past Monday just so people were able to live with me. Thankfully, I was distracted for a couple of days while I facilitated a work group for our AFAP conference. So, today is the day that we start the next adventure. Our weather has returned to winter. We have about an inch or so of snow this morning. The weather for Prague tomorrow is calling for 45 degrees and showers. Not my favorite weather for running, but you can only control so much. I just hope I don't dissapoint myself.
On another note (in case anyone other than E and I are reading this)...we found out yesterday that we will only be in Norfolk for a year. Pete was selected for Brigade Command.
Friday, March 23, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Have fun in Prague!
What great news! Congratulations to Pete and you.
Congratulations on command!!! Now you have to tell us where so we can try to get back with you guys!
I'm always a reader. Just haven't been doing ANY running so I don't have anything to post about. Everyday I say I'm going to get out there but become overcome by the events of the day. However, my new eliptical machine works really great:)
Again, Congrats on command!
Good luck in Prague!
And congratulations on Brigade Command. Can't wait to hear where! When does that list come out?
Post a Comment