I am 43 years old today. I have been running for 8 years now. For the last 5 years, I've made it a priority to run on my birthday. I savor it and I am so thankful that I can. Here's to another year of counting miles.
The difference between people who “always” workout and those that don’t is the fit people accept that they will always be in a state of “coming back.” Life will get in the way of your fitness strives. Accept it and make today the day you come back…again.
5 comments:
HAPPY BIRTHDAY! I just love Birthdays! Here's to feeling and looking great!
Run, V, Run!
and Happy B-day too!!!!
Happy Birthday - hope you have another great year running!
Happy Birthday! Sorry I'm a bit late. I didn't realize it's been this long since I checked in here. Where does the time go? Hope you had a great run!
Happy belated Birthday!
Post a Comment