Tuesday, February 26, 2008

My new favorite dessert

This is my new favorite dessert: Betty Crocker's Warm Delights Minis. I won't lie to you and say they're healthy, but if you're like me, they're the perfect dessert. I love cake and only the real thing will satisfy me. I'd rather have a couple bites of soft, fluffy, refined sugars and carbs than a pound of a healthier cake made with substitutes. But instead of buying/baking an entire cake and having 12 servings stare me down, I can make one of these. They're portion-controlled, only 150 calories, and cook in 30 seconds. So delicious!

1 comment:

Vianne said...

I like those too. I love the portion control thing. Right now, I am running so many miles that I can eat pretty much what I want, although that is still within reason, meaning a treat a day is fine. Too much sugar gives me a belly pooch, so these are perfect for a treat. For the cost, you could have the entire cake, but then I would want to eat it. See, it is healthy. It prevents you from eating the whole cake.