Saturday, February 23, 2008

Bag of My Dreams

I am a bag lady and am always searching for 'that' bag and love, love, love my new bag (I think it's the one!), the Sherpani Extra Large Messenger Bag. It was voted number 1 by Health mag. I was showing it off to hubby and he commented that it would make a great diaper bag, guess what... they actually make them in diaper bags, and he is right they would for all you mommies out there. The best deal, last years colors are 40-60% off right now (including the diaper bag model) and S&H is very cheap!

It is a company out of Boulder, CO and the quality is excellent. Also if hiking any mountains are in your future or you are just in the market for a baby backpack/carrier, we use the Sherpani Rumba Superlight (it is less than 4lbs) and is very comfortable for 8-10 hour hikes. They also carry other types of backpack, purses, etc. Ckeck them out at:

1 comment:

Billie said...

I love the diaper bag! Of course I only have 3 weeks of use of it so far but I do love it.

Hmm...wonder if I could sell mine on Ebay and get a new color and cheaper?? :) Guess I should be happy I got it at LLBean for a lot cheaper than what they are selling it for on their website :)