Just a couple days away!! You should be resting and getting excited and stretching and drinking and carbing (my favorite part!) I wonder if you guys watch the Office. It's such a silly show - but they did a 5k (lightweights!) run for rabies awareness (don't ask). Anyway, it was case study on how NOT to run a race. ie don't carb up on fettucine alfredo - three minutes before the race. Also? Chaffing of the nip*les (is that a bad word on the internet?) - really not so sure it's as big a concern as all that. I will tell you, though - I did get chaffing on the weirdest place during my 10 miler (don't worry - i'm not taking us to a bad place here...) -- my arm! I had a tank top on and when my arm swung back and forth, a bit of my inner bicep rubbed the seam on the arm of my tank and I got a yucky burn. People swear by vaseline for these things pre race....
Have fun catching up and I'll be sending you guys LOADS of good thoughts on Sunday morning. Go Army (wives)!! Love Cathy
Wednesday, October 3, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment