Has anyone seen or tried these socks? I just saw an ad for them and they looked interesting. I immediately thought of Christy and her blistered toes! These socks are like gloves, with individual slots for each toe. Just curious about them...
This is kind of a dumb question, but good running shoes aren't cheap. I stocked up on running shoes shortly before I had to take a timeout. So now I have two pairs that haven't been worn, and won't be worn for at least another 6 months. I hesitate to use them for walking since I know the mechanics and wear will be different than running in them.
But, will they still be good in 6 months? If not, I'd rather use them for something. I'm thinking of my old shoes that I save for yardwork, get stored in the closet, and come out with the soles so hard and stiff they crack when I wear them. Will that happen to these?
I also was planning on rotating them and using them now, so I threw out the boxes along with the silicone anti-moisture pack. I'm sure if I stored them in the boxes they'd be better off, but I don't have them anymore. So they're in my closet, waiting patiently for me. Any hints on how to store them to make them last?
Monday, October 29, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I have seen the socks, but I don't know anything about them. I remember toe socks from my pre-teen years and I don't recall them being comfortable. Granted, I am sure they don't compare...and yet, that's all I can think of when I see them.
As far as your shoes, I'm not sure. If anything, I would wear the one pair and hold the second pair. Buy a cheap pair of flats for the next few months and use that box to store your running shoes.
I am not sure either but it may help to seal them as best as you can in plasitc bag/s. I have stocked up on shoes in the past and never had any problems with them expiring before I would need them.
IF you get a pair of the socks you will have to let us know how they do.
Post a Comment