Thursday, May 3, 2007

I love Europe in the spring and we have had an early one this year! In three short weeks, Pete and I, along with 2 other couples (no children) are going to Santorini, Greece. This is likely our last trip and we are thrilled to go back to Santorini with dear friends before we move. But, this also means that are three short weeks away from bathing suits in front of friends and various cameras meant to capture the moment forever. I feel like I am in great shape, but there is nothing like a bikini to motivate you to tighten up a bit more. I have been logging 30 miles a week for the last month. This week I added a 10 mile bike ride. In addition, today instead of running my usual 10 miles, I added 5 and completed 15! I think this is the first time I have run 15 since marathon training. Sorry E, I am not making you feel any better. I am sure I will pay for it tomorrow. As I type this, I can feel my hamscreams (misspelling intended)! Now, I think I will gimp upstairs, peel off this wet sports bra, wash the salt off my body and soak these hamscreams in a hot tub. What a great day!

No comments: