I just registered the kids for school and found out their last day is mid-May. So I started to get an idea. Usually the schools have a date that they will count as completing the school year, even though it's a couple weeks before the last day of school. Hmmm....if this date is early enough, perhaps I could make it to Indianapolis in time to run the Mini-Marathon (half) on May 2.
It would be so easy with parents available to babysit, running on my home turf, and an extremely flat course. I might get heat stroke going from this climate to that one, but I'll take my chances.
I'm so excited about the possibility! I'm definitely going to check this out.
Friday, August 8, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Great idea! Register and buy the tickets. That will be your motivation to train through the winter.
Post a Comment