I am experiencing runner's knee, I am sure some of your have dealt with this issue. What's the best medicine?
I researched it online, the medical sites say I need to rest/ice them until the pain goes away, but the running sites say to make sure to ice after your runs...does this mean I can still run?
Oh, I hate to take it easy but better now than late winter/early spring when I will be vamping up for tri-training.
Running doesn't make them hurt while I run, the only thing that is painful is sitting with bent knees and stairs (especially going down).
What do you recommend or do for yourself when this happens?
Saturday, November 8, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
D. had this. Stairs were the worst. He could run though. His problem was flexibility. A few weeks of some good ham/quad stretching and it took care of it. He bends like a board so this is an ongoing problem for him. Could it be yours?
Post a Comment