We just received word today that my father was hit and killed while biking. We are headed to Iowa tomorrow. C will stay through the funeral and then fly back, Kiddo and I will stay in Iowa with my mom until the end of May.
Since I have the blogger dashboard saved in favorites I have no idea how to log in otherwise. So there is a possibility I may not log until the end of May. I still hope to do the Tri beginning of May... time will only tell.
Please keep us in your prayers, especially my mom.
Rachel
Saturday, April 5, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
7 comments:
I'm in shock and so saddened by the news about your father. I will keep all of you in my daily prayers.
Wow, I'm shocked too. Just wish we were closer so we could help you with the kiddo and Montana, like you helped us when Freddie was born :) Miss you so much.
Sending you all big hugs and many prayers.
Rachel,
I am so sorry. What a terrible thing to happen. I'm not sure what to say, except I will keep your family in my prayers and we will be here when you get back.
If you want to post, just go to the blog and look on the very top right hand corner for "new post." Click it and sign in. That will take you to dashboard.
Again, condolances to your family.
Rachel - I'm so sorry. I will light a candle for your dad at St. Patrick's Cathedral tomorrow. Please take care and know we're all thinking of you. Cathy
What horrible news Rachel--I'm so sorry and at a loss for words. I wish you peace and healing and will be thinking of you often.
Oh Rachel....I'm so, so sorry. I know no words can really do...you're in my prayers.
Your family is in our prayers.
Post a Comment