This is freaky...I was just thinking this same thing on my morning run today! I would love to do it, but I can't guarantee D. will be home yet. Let me think on it....
I would definatly consider it! The race has crossed my mind several times recently. I am hoping for a trip east for the family Labor Day festivities at the beach. I could simply extend my stay by a couple of weeks and see if my mother or sister-in-law would come along to watch Baby. E, they would probably be willing to watch your kids too. They'll be here this weekend, and I am definately going to talk to them about it.
Christy, Angie had mentioned that to me and when I saw the announcement for the race, it reminded me.
It would be so much fun to see you guys again. Pete will be in Iraq and Ian at college, so I have the same issues with Tanner. I think he could stay with friends here.
You have a few weeks to think on it. But, don't think to hard; I promise you will find more than enough reasons why we can't do it.
The difference between people who “always” workout and those that don’t is the fit people accept that they will always be in a state of “coming back.” Life will get in the way of your fitness strives. Accept it and make today the day you come back…again.
5 comments:
I would love to... if it wasn't so far away, Chris will just be getting back as well, maybe next year.
This is freaky...I was just thinking this same thing on my morning run today! I would love to do it, but I can't guarantee D. will be home yet. Let me think on it....
I would definatly consider it! The race has crossed my mind several times recently. I am hoping for a trip east for the family Labor Day festivities at the beach. I could simply extend my stay by a couple of weeks and see if my mother or sister-in-law would come along to watch Baby. E, they would probably be willing to watch your kids too. They'll be here this weekend, and I am definately going to talk to them about it.
By the way V...thans SO MUCH for posting this photo! I accidentally saved over it and was recently bugging Angie for it.
Christy,
Angie had mentioned that to me and when I saw the announcement for the race, it reminded me.
It would be so much fun to see you guys again. Pete will be in Iraq and Ian at college, so I have the same issues with Tanner. I think he could stay with friends here.
You have a few weeks to think on it. But, don't think to hard; I promise you will find more than enough reasons why we can't do it.
Post a Comment